PostNuclearGenesisPostNuclearGenesis

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Who Shot Phil Mitchell?? Who Shot Phil Mitchell??

lol that's really funny

I've come to hate Eastenders these days because they keep repeating the same storylines like 50+ times a damn month. I agree with sonicdude-uk on Phil's voice, it's hilarious. I actually expected it to be a little longer, with some suspects or something, but this short, even though the artwork is exactly the best, the sound quality or humour more than make up for it. Die, Phil, die or once! :D

So, if you ever decide to expand on it, I suggest something like that suspect thing. And a big revelation when the real killer comes forth, etc.

Oh and I really hate it when people talk crap about everything they don't like by given a 0 and saying it's shit/crap, and then like 7-8 years later they still can't show their own talents. Like 2 or 3 certain people talking rubbish about this animation, when it's actually a good little piece. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers :|

Anyway:
Art/Graphics - 6
Audio - 8
Humour - 7
Effort - 10
Overall - 8

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

Why So Serious?

Lol, that was really, really funny.
I know who I am! I'm the dude playing dude disguised as another dude!
The Dark Knight is my currently my fave movie, and to piss-take that AND Tropic Thunder together is pretty funny. I think you should have used Joker's 'why so serious' or 'let's put a smile on that face' line.

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Great Series

Dude, your series is great. I hope you manage to complete this story some day, I'd love to see the end of this. Alien Report is cool too, btw :D Can't wait for the next installment of VK.